Beyond Kerbal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:54 pm
Latest topics
» Heavy GM - Battleships Forever
Solaulieas Empire EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:13 pm by Cthulufaic

» Solaulieas Empire
Solaulieas Empire EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:12 pm by Solaulieas

» Deep Mine
Solaulieas Empire EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:09 pm by Solaulieas

» Shipbuilder Point System
Solaulieas Empire EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:37 pm by Ninja possum32

» New RP
Solaulieas Empire EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:34 am by Ninja possum32

» Trenity Investigation Group (TIG)
Solaulieas Empire EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:42 am by Solaulieas

» [Event] A Huge Step For Maruma
Solaulieas Empire EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:14 pm by Ninja possum32

» [Event] Molten Artifacts
Solaulieas Empire EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:11 pm by Ninja possum32

» Izdanistan Economy
Solaulieas Empire EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:15 pm by Solaulieas

Solaulieas Empire

2 posters

Go down

Solaulieas Empire Empty Solaulieas Empire

Post  Solaulieas Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:35 pm

Solaulieas Empire

Solaulieas Empire 23187bluefireflower

The Flag of Solaulieas

Government:
- Type: Monarchy/Feudalism/Federal, local base democratic elections
- Executive/Head of State: King/Queen
- Legistive: Assembly of Light
- Judicial: Internal Law Watch Court

Leadership:

King: Kordon Moore
Queen: Surmian Moore
Prince: Sea Jet U Moore
- Princess (Wife): Lurn Sar Moore (3 kids)
Prince: Hollen Moore
- Princess (Wife): Sarzua Moore (1 kid)
Princess: Kelly Moore

Defense Minister: Bush Prime
Minister of Culture: Sanguard Dove
State Administration: Johnish Welder
Minister of Economic Activity: Apouto Nurtria

Assembly of Light:

Head Minister: Haz Jordan
Number of Senators: 25

States: 4 Colonial States

Population: 7.2+ billion

Mission: To expand the Solaulieas empire out into space and colonize new worlds. Bring other pre space flgiht races, if any into the Empire. To offer peace to other advance civilizatoins but destroy its enemies.

Treaties:

Last edited by Solaulieas on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Solaulieas

Back to top Go down

Solaulieas Empire Empty Re: Solaulieas Empire

Post  Solaulieas Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:37 pm

Military:

Branches:
- Federal Army
-- Role: The Federal Army is the main ground base defensive/offensive force, defenses for large scale defense and invasion operations and occupies missions
-- General of Army: Vikco Kuris
-- Divisions: 39

- Federal Navy
-- Role: The Federal Navy would be the main space base ship to ship force, transportation, R&D, logistics, search and rescue, exploration, anti-pirate operations.
-- High Admiral: Ross Vorgo
-- Ships: NA

- Federal Air Force
-- Role: The Air Force would be the main logistics, transportation, R&D, communication, cyber warfare, missile defense/offense, search and rescue, intelligence gathering, exploration, planetary interceptor fighters and bombers. Works closly with the Intelligence Division
-- General of Air Force: Pephtu Smith
-- Ships: NA

- Federal Special Operations Division
-- Role: The Special Operations is where all Special Forces operate under. Some created under this branch and others from other branches that work under this. It’s to coordinate Intel and resources to make operations more efficient and useful
-- General: Hurz Vega

- Federal Intelligence Division
-- Role: The Intelligence Operations Division main mission is the gather Intel on allies and friends and use that intel to help defend the Empire and to help the other branches. It works with the Air Force to gather Intel and do R&D
-- General: Jezztu Kent

Units/Fleets:
Federal Army
- Divisions: (Prosses in being created)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Solaulieas on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 6 times in total

Solaulieas

Back to top Go down

Post  Solaulieas Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Controled Space

Star Systems: 3
States: 4
Colonies: 3

Star Systems within Solaulieas Control
Spoiler:

- Vatee System (Home system)
Spoiler:

Chitra System
Spoiler:

Ninkasi System
Spoiler:

Last edited by Solaulieas on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 10 times in total

Solaulieas

Back to top Go down

Post  Solaulieas Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:44 pm

Culture:

The Solaulieas people are not sexist but they have gender roles in their sociality. North men and women are equal but Men roles are to be the soldiers and labor force. The female’s role is more political power and leadership, managing society and determines the future of their community. These roles are not set in stone as some females for example choose to serve in the military and some men gain political power. There are some roles they share like running a business.

The Solaulieas are peaceful people, not really liking wars because it destroys families and the environment around them. However, that does not stop them from having a large military culture and that doesn’t stop them from going to war if needed. In short, when they go to war, they are nearly merciless. Part of this warrior culture, all sons are learned how to fight. They are not forced into the military but when a draft is created or if a enemy invades the homeland, everyone is able to fight back. The military has advance weapons like tanks, rifles and ships but each family has its own short sword passed down from generations. An officer gains a short sword and wears them into battle. If enlisted personal showed high honors, him/her and the family is honor to receive their own sword.

The Empire economy is a mix economy, the government having much influence in it. The bigger the company and industry, the more government is involved. However the people have the right to own their own companies.

Even though their economy modernizes with technology and science, most of the society still lives in a more traditional life style (like medieval earth). They consider this part of their culture.

From birth to about age 15, the children are tought at home or with other family members and friends. Solaulieas families believe their children can only learn about thier beleifes and culture through family. After age 15, they begin training and educated into the field they want to be.

IN addition to all this, the Solaulieas people might not be economic advance (not by far) then other races, but they are far more happy. They are able to spend much more time with their family and in their community.

Solaulieas

Back to top Go down

Solaulieas Empire Empty Main Economic Products

Post  Solaulieas Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:51 pm

Agriculture
Spoiler:

Vehicles (All methanol fuel)
Spoiler:

Technology
Spoiler:

Solaulieas

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinky827 Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:58 pm

Sir. You may only own one system at first. Please delete the 2 others.
Twinky827
Twinky827

Back to top Go down

Post  Solaulieas Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:00 pm

Twinky827 wrote:Sir. You may only own one system at first. Please delete the 2 others.

You need to get caught up. I explored them and colonized them. You can ask james if you dont believe me

Solaulieas

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinky827 Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Sorry XD havent been on for awhile, as you said. You may have an advantage over other countries. Possibly try to cconquer...?
Twinky827
Twinky827

Back to top Go down

Post  Solaulieas Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:08 pm

Twinky827 wrote:Sorry XD havent been on for awhile, as you said. You may have an advantage over other countries. Possibly try to cconquer...?

Its cool. I understand its hard coming back and missing a lot. It a lot of read so I will try to skin it. My race, Solaulieas is a peaceful warrior race. Trying to be a bit original. They live in a moder age (like how we live today) but design everything from our midievil times. For example, small homes, fire places and Swords and armor. That hurts their social and economic progress a little bit, not being as creative and innovated. I have no idea what advantages are, never talked to anyone about that and my race never been posted with the others.

Solaulieas

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinky827 Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:09 pm

But they have cool interstellar ships?
Twinky827
Twinky827

Back to top Go down

Post  Solaulieas Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:12 pm

They have lvl 1 warp ships. They only just began going out into the stars. (Off note, I just learned how to make ships in Ship Maker. So they look like crap. Going to take me a while to learn how to make cool ships like you guys have).

I am in chat box if you like to talk. I am trying to keep this threat a bit clean so its easy for people to read everything.

Solaulieas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down