Beyond Kerbal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:54 pm
Latest topics
» Heavy GM - Battleships Forever
Galaxy Map, Races, System List, etc. EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:13 pm by Cthulufaic

» Solaulieas Empire
Galaxy Map, Races, System List, etc. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:12 pm by Solaulieas

» Deep Mine
Galaxy Map, Races, System List, etc. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:09 pm by Solaulieas

» Shipbuilder Point System
Galaxy Map, Races, System List, etc. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:37 pm by Ninja possum32

» New RP
Galaxy Map, Races, System List, etc. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:34 am by Ninja possum32

» Trenity Investigation Group (TIG)
Galaxy Map, Races, System List, etc. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:42 am by Solaulieas

» [Event] A Huge Step For Maruma
Galaxy Map, Races, System List, etc. EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:14 pm by Ninja possum32

» [Event] Molten Artifacts
Galaxy Map, Races, System List, etc. EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:11 pm by Ninja possum32

» Izdanistan Economy
Galaxy Map, Races, System List, etc. EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:15 pm by Solaulieas

Galaxy Map, Races, System List, etc.

+7
StelarCF
Kerbalnaut
Caesar15
Grove
Monkatraz
Twinky827
Misterspork
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Galaxy Map, Races, System List, etc. Empty Galaxy Map, Races, System List, etc.

Post  Misterspork Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:25 pm

Galaxy map:
Galaxy Map, Races, System List, etc. 2utj8gm

Distances between stars:
Takes into account having to go around the arms, as going between the arms is impossible
Lesath Spiral:

Kerbol:
Spoiler:
Cloria:
Spoiler:
Tauros IV:
Spoiler:
Potch:
Spoiler:
Alkenz Orbean:
Spoiler:

Quontex has taken up the mapping job, making it a more detailed and systematic system.

Dothea and Systems(Minimal contact allowed, conversation, no trade or wars or any other physical event):
Dothia:

Zendic Star Cluster:
Everything within this map is instant and free travel

Berrianic Dwarf Systems(DO NOT INTERACT WITH UNLESS CONTACTED)
Spoiler:
Sub galaxies orbiting:
Spoiler:
(Not shown) above Lesath - Dothea - 2997.1 parsecs
Right of Lesath - Barrianic Dwarf - 4389.9 parsecs
Lower left - Langsamic Cloud - 15918.6 parsecs
Top - Aquitanic Cloud - 27485.4 parsecs

Every galaxy is split into 4 quadrants:
Top-right - Alpha Quadrant
Top-left - Beta Quadrant
Bottom-left - Gamma Quadrant
Bottom-right - Delta Quadrant

Lesath Spiral:
Spoiler:

Dothea:
Spoiler:
For Berrianic:
Currently not mapped by new system

Inhabited systems:
Spoiler:

COLONIZABLE LOCAL SYSTEMS:
Planet class/other statistics will be given when these areas are explored
Spoiler:

Races:

Essentially, now that we have moved from Kerbin to the Lesath Spiral, we can't just have Kerbals.

By joining a race, you essentially join a loose alliance with all nations in that race as well as the small benefits that come along with a race.

List:

Kerbals:
The little guys we all know and love, these guys are short and stumpy, green, and love to fly spaceships. They are very adventurous, suicidal, and willing to do anything.
Bonuses: 200% to Point Economy (300 Each Week)
Nation list: Moderators, unless stated otherwise

Eratores:
The opposite of Kerbals, these guys are tall, strong, red, and mean. They will attempt to rip you limb from limb if you so much as perturb them.
Bonuses: 20 to Shipbuilding. -50% to Point Economy, 600 Extra Military Points
Nation list: None yet

Degnins
Very intelligent people, even weaker than Kerbals. Humanoid, blue, short, thin, hair almost non-existant. They have created the majority of the technology currently present, and are what sent the galaxy into the space era.
Bonuses: 10 Points to Shipbuilding, 200 Extra Military Points, Warp 5 Level, +25% Point cost to ship class
Nation list: Clorafearan Confederation

Ceiltaris
A Cousin race to Kerbals, the Ceiltarians are just a few DNA blocks away from a full blown Kerbal. They have a light blue skin and are taller than the average Kerbal.
Bonuses: 5 Points to Shipbuilding, 200 Extra Military Points
Nation List: Aesea, Makhno, Izdanistan

Darloks
Description: 2 meter tall, brown humanoids, without fur, average strenght, very smart, most of the time lacks emotion.
Bonuses: Warp Level 2, 10 Points to Shipbuilding, 300 Extra Military Points, -50% Economy
Nation list: Republic of Cybrixia

Tibren
Description: Roughly 6 ft, Tibren may look scary, but are usually willing to talk things out. They are exclusive to Tiber and are very proud of their new empire.
Bonuses: Warp Level 3, 10 to Shipbuilding, 100 Extra Military Points, +10% Point cost to ship building
Nation list: Tiber

Sakivans
Description: Very small, about 1 yard tall full grown, however, with our booming economy, we have made cybernetic implants to make us taller (Military use only).
Bonuses - 150% Economy (250 Income Per planet), -5 Shipbuilding points
Nation List - Chestin

Molten
Description: About 6-7 meters tall, militaristic. They believe in a different theory of creation than the Big Bang, and believe they have existed for 300 million years. Worship fire. Had two species in their history, but Molten became the dominant one. Molten was the one to discover "Quonos Matter".
Bonuses - 15 shipbuilding, 100 extra military points 10% Economy
Nation list - The Molten Empire

Forsetians
Description: About 1 1/3 meters tall, these people are related to Eratores, and live in the same general area. They are not as militaristic, but still have that temper. They have not built as large a fleet, but they are still sizable compared to other races.
Bonuses - 20 shipbuilding, 100 starting military points, -20% point economy
Nation list - Forseti

Colonials
Description: 6 feet tall, thin humanoids, hair nonexistent, with a lighter shade of skin going down the chest. The nose is 2 slits, and the "eyebrows" are indents in the skin. They are relatively advanced, as they have existed for several million years, but their early tendency towards war prevented quick advancement.
Bonuses - 300 Starting military points, 20% point economy, -2 shipbuilding
Nation List - Colonies

We have now hit the limit on races, 10, WE ARE ABLE TO REMOVE RACES, so if you want your own provide arguments for the removal of one or more.

Etc

WIP[b]

Last edited by Misterspork on Mon May 21, 2012 2:02 am; edited 44 times in total
Misterspork
Misterspork

Back to top Go down

Galaxy Map, Races, System List, etc. Empty Re: Galaxy Map, Races, System List, etc.

Post  Twinky827 Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:27 pm

Whut about the Chestonians? They are a race.
Twinky827
Twinky827

Back to top Go down

Galaxy Map, Races, System List, etc. Empty Re: Galaxy Map, Races, System List, etc.

Post  Monkatraz Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Twinky827 wrote:Whut about the Chestonians? They are a race.
You just probably ask. Most planets will probably have a diverse range of races due to the galactic movement.

Although you could add the Alkenz, if you wanted too.
Monkatraz
Monkatraz

Back to top Go down

Post  Grove Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:42 pm

Name: Darloks

Logo: Galaxy Map, Races, System List, etc. FlagofCybrix

Description: 2 meter tall, brown humanoids, without fur, average strenght, very smart, most of the time lacks emotion.

Bonuses: Good at computers and genetics, excellent spies, exemplary at researach.

Minuses: Takes a lot of time before can research tech for non-gaian/non-terran world colonisation.

Nation list: Republic of Cybrixia

Last edited by Misterspork on Tue May 01, 2012 6:18 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Small change)
Grove
Grove

Back to top Go down

Post  Caesar15 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:09 pm

What about ponies as a race?
Caesar15
Caesar15

Back to top Go down

Post  Monkatraz Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:10 pm

Caesar15 wrote:What about ponies as a race?

Even if it was theoretically possible, no, as that could cause a war.
Between magic.
Monkatraz
Monkatraz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerbalnaut Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:49 pm

Name: Tibren

Logo: Galaxy Map, Races, System List, etc. FinTg

Description: Galaxy Map, Races, System List, etc. AJTQC Roughly 6 ft, Tibren may look scary, but are usually willing to talk things out. They are exclusive to Tiber and are very proud of their new empire.

Bonuses: Inhabit worlds 15% faster

Negatives: May be short tempered at times ( Harder to control), Citizens are more likely to riot.

Nation list: Exclusive to Tiber.

Might add more bonuses/negatives later.

Last edited by Kerbalnaut on Tue May 01, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kerbalnaut
Kerbalnaut

Back to top Go down

Post  StelarCF Tue May 01, 2012 4:44 am

I'd like Niveus Res Publica to have it's main race Kerbals.

StelarCF

Back to top Go down

Post  mincespy Tue May 01, 2012 12:21 pm

The Engleno empire has a Terran moon and a Desert moon where life evolved separately.

Name: Arlisians
Logo: None yet
Description: Humanoid-looking, with greyish-blue skin. About the same size as a human.
Bonuses: Great pilots and a very intelligent species.
Minuses: Are more physically weak than the other races.
Nation list: Originated on the Terran moon Arlis, but live in the whole of the Engleno System, and all other planets of the Engleno Empire.

The Arlisians are the Engleno Empire's ship pilots, and the military's strategists.

Name: Trilonians
Logo: None yet
Description: Humanoid-looking, with a natural exoskeleton and sand-coloured skin, and thin limbs. About the same size as a human.
Bonuses: On average, quite strong as a species.
Minuses: Haven't thought of any yet.
Nation list: Originated on the Desert moon Trilon, but live in the whole of the Engleno System, and all other planets of the Engleno Empire.

mincespy

Back to top Go down

Post  Grove Thu May 03, 2012 4:20 pm

Teores ex Fateri

Theory of Predecessors

The Theory of Predecessors (ToP) states that, several thousand galactical circulations (Rims) ago, the center part of Lesath Spiral was inhabited by a race. This race is called Predecessors (There aren't any artefacts stating their name). The race was so powerful, that they even expanded out of this galaxy, they were the masters of sciences, culture and shipbuilding. They were so masterful at genetics that they created entire races as Kerbals and their releating races.

There are several artifacts on Degnin, Ceiltari, Darlok and Tibren planets, that imply these races are descendants of the Predecessors, there are many similarities in these race genes.

It is unknown where are these Predecessors now, one planets culturists say they went to live in XenoSpace (A third dimension apart from HyperSpace and Space), one say that they went to a different galaxy, some say they are still here, and some say there was a pandemic.

Noone can be right, and everyone can be right, but one thing is sure, they made us...

Written by Gron Titous Litheaux XIV for Histores des Lesatus Spiralis.
Grove
Grove

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinky827 Thu May 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Sakivans

The Sakivans are the species of the Cheston Empire. They worship a god called Chest, and are quite nice.

Description: A small species, about 1 yard tall, as an adult, however they have created cybernetic parts for the military that make them very strong.
Limbs: The same as a Human, except smaller.
Bonuses: They are EXTREMELY scientifically oriented, and have the greatest brains in all the galaxy.
Minuses: Very fragile, without cybernetic implants.
System: Derp, Chestun system. They live on Cheston, and have cloud cities on the gas giant.
Twinky827
Twinky827

Back to top Go down

Post  Misterspork Sun May 06, 2012 12:00 am

Added the WIP galaxy map(Will eventually be split up into parsecs)

Added WIP system infos.
Misterspork
Misterspork

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinky827 Sun May 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Ahem, Chestun please. Also, if it is OK I'd like to be in the smaller galaxy orbiting it..
Twinky827
Twinky827

Back to top Go down

Post  Misterspork Sun May 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Twinky827 wrote:Ahem, Chestun please. Also, if it is OK I'd like to be in the smaller galaxy orbiting it..
Diameter
Color of star
Core/outer
Arm
Quadrant

And you may be in one of the sub galaxies(There are 3, getting progressively larger the farther out you are, we may add more), but keep in mind you will be completely isolated from society and will not be able to participate in any events unless you establish contact through high warp tech(10 and above).

Options:
Berrianic Dwarf
Very close, easy contact, smallest, only a few habitable systems(Will need to travel 4389.9 parsecs)

Langsamic Cloud
Medium distance, medium size, twice the resources of the Berrianic, contact difficult(Will need to travel 15918.6 parsecs)

Aquitanic Cloud
HUGE distance, large size, twice the resources of Langsamic, 4x of the Berrianic, contact near impossible(Will need to travel 27485.4 parsecs)
Misterspork
Misterspork

Back to top Go down

Post  llamadebbie23 Mon May 07, 2012 8:47 am

Since the big map has been finished, can you start mapping where our planets are?
My planet is still inhabited by Kerbols. They're not technology advanced (i.e. there are no Jebs).

llamadebbie23

Back to top Go down

Post  Grove Sun May 20, 2012 8:26 am

How much would -50% economy would be?
Grove
Grove

Back to top Go down

Post  StelarCF Sun May 20, 2012 8:32 am

Grove wrote:How much would -50% economy would be?
you divide everything by 2

StelarCF

Back to top Go down

Post  Grove Sun May 20, 2012 8:33 am

StelarCF wrote:
Grove wrote:How much would -50% economy would be?
you divide everything by 2
Darn, 50 MP per week. NEED TO COLONIZEs!
Grove
Grove

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinky827 Sun May 20, 2012 2:31 pm

llamadebbie23 wrote:Since the big map has been finished, can you start mapping where our planets are?
My planet is still inhabited by Kerbols. They're not technology advanced (i.e. there are no Jebs).

Sigh, KerbAls are ONLY moderator race. And I will kick you if you say you don't have good tech 1 more time. You have warp, laser, and nuclear warp drive. Period.
Twinky827
Twinky827

Back to top Go down

Post  StelarCF Sun May 20, 2012 2:47 pm

Twinky827 wrote:
llamadebbie23 wrote:Since the big map has been finished, can you start mapping where our planets are?

Sigh, KerbAls are ONLY moderator race. And I will kick you if you say you don't have good tech 1 more time. You have warp, laser, and nuclear warp drive. Period.
I find having kerbals as moderator only race extremely unfair and you should:
a) Remove them entirely
b) Make them a race anyone can have.

StelarCF

Back to top Go down

Post  Grove Sun May 20, 2012 3:12 pm

StelarCF wrote:
Twinky827 wrote:

a) Remove them entirely
Agree.
Grove
Grove

Back to top Go down

Post  Misterspork Sun May 20, 2012 6:05 pm

StelarCF wrote:
Twinky827 wrote:

a) Remove them entirely

Fine then, Kerbals=gone.
Misterspork
Misterspork

Back to top Go down

Post  StelarCF Mon May 21, 2012 6:58 am

Misterspork wrote:
StelarCF wrote:
Twinky827 wrote:

a) Remove them entirely

Fine then, Kerbals=gone.
Then it's not Kerbal Space Program anymore.
You should just make the Kerbals no longer OP and actually let people roleplay with them. I, for example, want them as the ancestors of the Niveusans, who are Kerbals from actual Niveus

StelarCF

Back to top Go down

Galaxy Map, Races, System List, etc. Empty Solaulieas Empire

Post  Solaulieas Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Name: Solaulieas
Sex’s: Male, Female
Size: Male 5.6 ft, Female 5.3
Description: Humanoid like, four figures, white/pinkish skin, light blue natural markings around body (not tattoos, by birth), hair to shoulders, hair colors red, dark blond and blue
Vision: Normal range
Strength: Weaker on average
Religion: Believes in a higher power and its every individual goal to reach it
Positive: Very loyal, adaptable, none war like
Negative: When provoke, become extremely savage against enemies, less innovated then others, economic and social progress slow
Culture: Family ties, strong military duty but not war like. Support and believe in strong central government. Government influence within the economy. Children taught at homes. Modern Day advance medieval style society, expansions
Government: Federal Monarchy/Feudalism, local base democratic elections
Main Language: Advance type of Latin
Economy: Mostly Feudal base, but in the large cities and space stations, research and developments, technology and manufacturing. Banking has yet to become a major factor people believe in living in your means

Solaulieas Empire:
Vatee System
- Name: Humus of Animus (Land of Souls)
-- Statues: Homeworkd and Capital
-- Population: 7.2 billion
-- landscape: Mix between Jungle and Desert, 3 large none connected oceans covering 48% of the planet
-- Capital: New Solaulieas
-- Moons: 3 moons, (Tenzie, Arcuribo, Lorupa). None can support life, Arcuribo, Lorupa have small bases and settlments around, Tenzie have a few thousand living on it, being the main fouces of colonization and being the most resource heavy moon. It became the second state within the Empire

- Name: Chi To
-- Population: 642,300
-- Statues: 1st State within the Empire
-- Capital: Moore City
-- Landscape: Dry and Desert, under terraforming
-- Moons: 1 Haturia

Hartee System
- Name: Nov Prime
-- Population: 32,400
-- Landscape: Jungle
-- Capital: Prime
-- Statues: 3rd State to join the Empire
--- Distance: About 3.7 light years away

Back Story:

The Solaulieas people united after a bloody global war 200 years ago. The Solaulieas Monarchy was the last super power and stable government left. It took fifty years but all of people on the planet accepted the new global government. For the next 150 years, they worked on social and economic progress and by the time it became the present, they were able to set up a modern day society that is expanding into space. Solaulieans still keep to their more medieval age life style, designing their buildings and events from designs from the past.

The Monarchy started investing into space travel 110 years ago, starting with its moons and then to Chi To. After heavy investment, fearing over population of thier world and its colonies, they started pushing out to other star systems and set up a colony on the closet star system that had a planet that can support life in the Hartee System.

Current Statues

Working on expanding to other start systems to create colonies and expand its empire.

Note: Hey guys, I might of got carried away, please correct me if I made a mistake

Last edited by Solaulieas on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Solaulieas

Back to top Go down

Post  Quontex Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:19 am

Wow... just wow, you didn't need to put that much info but good job, one note though well 2 actually. Do not make your systems we have a generator for that for mas radius, where the planets are and so on. also abotu the language Humans did not exist in this "Universe" so Latin is out of the question sorry.

So all i need to know is where you want to be located. I recommend in the dothia galaxy.

Quontex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next